Why Choose Ultra Clean?
- Speed. We’ll get you back on the road in no time with a basic wash and drying process that takes only 3 minutes!
- Safety. A car wash is supposed to help protect your paint job, which is why we use soft cloths and plenty of soap and water so that we never leave a scratch!
- Our team. We hire only the friendliest and most professional people, and then we train them well!
- Your wheels. Let’s face it: the wheels on your car take a lot of punishment. That’s why we take the extra care to make sure they get really clean!
- Satisfaction guaranteed. If you’re not completely satisfied with your wash, we’ll rewash your vehicle for free, it’s as simple as that.
An Environmentally Friendly Car Wash
At Ultra Clean Car Wash in Independence, we take the safety of your car seriously. We also take the safety of our planet just as seriously, and we’re always looking for new ways to improve environmental stewardship without reducing our top-notch service. How do we do it?
We use environmentally friendly, biodegradable cleaning solutions everywhere we can, conserving and recycling wherever possible. As a member of Water Savers, an international association dedicated to environmentally responsible business practices within the car wash industry, we conserve and recycle water whenever we can, not to mention using passive solar design to help light our car wash in Independence.
And we’ve got more on the drawing board, including capturing rainwater to help reduce water consumption, roof-mounted solar panels and skylights, and LED lights both inside and outside the building to help cut down on electrical consumption. At the end of the day, we want to be more than just a high-quality, reliable car wash in the Kansas City area; we also want to be one of the most environmentally responsible car wash around. We’re always open to suggestions about how we could do better.
A Reliably Safe Car Wash Experience
When you bring your car in to a car wash near Lee’s Summit—or anyplace else—you want it to be taken care of. That’s why we’ve built the safety of our customers, their vehicles, and our team into our culture since day one. The safety of our customers and their cars is our top priority, and after ten years and more than a million vehicles washed, we have never had a single customer injured.
The safety of our team members is just as important, and everyone on our team receives ongoing safety training. From material safety data sheets (MSDS) for all cleaning solutions to OSHA-prescribed workplace-related injury reports, we do everything that we can to help keep our team members safe, and as a result the occurrence of work-related injuries at Ultra Clean Car Wash in Independence is well below industry averages.